The major centre of attraction in Sushant Singh Rajput’s death case is his girlfriend Rhea Chakraborty. People are talking and accusing of her killing SSR for now over a long period of time.
Finally, she decides to speak up for herself and come infront of the public to tell people her side of the story. According to her; she is done wiyh all the stories and allegation made and put on her. As she says, Sushant is now gone but me and my family are going through the same mental stage as he was in. So, let my family atleast be in a proper health.
Lot of questions were asked and she answered every questions without any hesitation. She spoke to NDTV and Aaj Tak. The whole social media is flooding with her interviews and memes are being made. Among the few questions she answered a point came when she says that Sushant had Claustrophobia: this is a fear of extreme and confined places, in airplane. This is totally sounds crazy, Because we all know Sushant had a keen intrest in airplanes and wanted to fly them also. This statement made by her is totally allowing people to not take her seriously.
Here are some of the statements given by her on the drug chats found:
- I have never spoken to a dealer or taken drugs in my life. I am open to a blood test. Anything I say will be misconstrued.
- Pandora’s box been opened by his family. I wanted his memory to be pristine.
- Sushant smoked marijuana and I tried my best to control him.
Some highlights of the interview to get an overview:
- It is really difficult. Me and my entire family going through scrutiny. There’s a mob outside my gate. What are you doing to my family? Why can’t you wait for results to come? We have faith in the system. That is why we are alive, else would have committed suicide. My father served in the army for 25 years and this is what is happening to him.
- Don’t think I will be arrested. I have not done anything to be arrested. My mother may need hospitalisation, she is having a mental breakdown. My dad is being harassed. What was being said irked me, hurt me. They are destroying his (Sushant Singh Rajput’s) memory. At least fact check. What is happening to journalism?
- The allegations are completely baseless. I never took a single rupee from him. I am being probed by the Enforcement Directorate. Sushant’s bank statements are in public domain. We had a company where we were equal partners.
- The ED wants to know financial details. I am willing to cooperate with everyone. All I ask is for a fair trial by the media, people. You are breaking down a simple, innocent middle-class family.
- Honestly, even in January 2020, he had asked me to leave. His explanation was he was moving to Pawna. Then he asked me to come back and I did. in June, he was planning to move to Coorg. This time as well I thought he will call me back. He messaged but did not ask me to come back. I was upset. So I blocked him. I was completely broken. He texted my brother but there was no message of wanting me back. It was rare. He would always want me back. Then his sister was there with him. I thought they will be comfortable without me. I felt may be he did not want me.
- He was in touch with family all through the Euro trip. He got in touch with his father from Italy and Vienna. I had told them in November about medications and doctors. But they left in the middle of the night. We had a troubled relation when his sister tried to grope me in the middle of the night. I wanted him to be with his family because it was a big issue.
- Sushant’s father messaged me once when Sushant was hospitalised. He was the one message to me. He called his father the same day. You can check his log. If your partner says stay out of something, what will you do?
- People judge depression so poorly, that people find it difficult to communicate. Person going through it feels misunderstood. In Sushant’s case, I don’t understand why he would do this. His condition had worsened in the lockdown. Contrary to what people think, people who are depressed can laugh.
- I would ask his family to have some sympathy and humanity. Even if I break and my family breaks, I will fight until the truth is out. Truth will prevail.